Tokyo Dome City
Centered around Tokyo Dome, this is a urban city with facilities including a hotel and an amusement park.
Amusement Park・Shopping Malls・Hotel / Closest to Suidobashi Station
This is a huge leisure facility complex that is centered around Tokyo Dome, which is famous as a baseball stadium.
An amusement park, restaurants, shops and a hotel surround the massive Tokyo Dome.
Admission is free for the amusement park and you can ride the attractions simply by paying the ride fees. Inside of LaQua, there are shops, restaurants as well as a natural hot spring spa.
As many baseball fans congregate, there are many baseball goods and sport-related shops in the complex also.
Tokyo Dome is used for baseball games as well as various events
There is are shops, restaurants and a natural hot spring spa within LaQua
Amusement park attractions can be enjoyed casually
The area is beautifully lit up at night
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 1-3-61 Koraku, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo
- Business Hours
10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
* Business hours differ depending on the tenant
- No holidays
(1) About 1 minute on foot from Suidobashi Station on the JR Chuo or Sobu Lines
(2) About 1 minute on foot from Exit A2 of Suidobashi Station on the Toei Subway Mita Line
(3) About 3 minutes on foot from Exit 2 of Korakuen Station Station on the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line or Namboku Line
(4) About 5 minutes on foot from Exit A1 of Kasuga Station on the Toei Subway Oedo Line or Mita Line
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)