Kanda Tamagoken Akihabara
A solo dining friendly atmosphere fast-food style restaurant serving Omurice (Japanese rice omelette)
Japanese rice omelette
The yellow restaurant sign marks the Omurice restaurant. The restaurant is small with only 11 seats at the counter, and has an open kitchen where you can watch the Chef preparing food.
We serve an extravagant version of Omurice you would eat at home, a flavorsome tomato chicken pilaf wrapped in soft scrambled eggs, drizzled with homemade sauce prepared with care.
There are also a variety of sauces to choose from.
A steaming hot Omurice is carefully made to order.
The open kitchen design enables you to watch the Omurice being made.
You can adjust the quantities of the pilaf, egg, and sauce.
There is a menu in English.
The homemade pickled vegetables on the table are all-you-can-eat.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- 神田たまごけん 秋葉原店
- Postal Code
- 3-14-3 Sotokanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Telephone number
- No holidays
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-9:15pm（L.O. 9:00pm）
(1) About 3 minutes on foot from Suehirocho Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
(2) About 5 minutes on foot from Electric Town Gate of Akihabara Station on the JR Yamanote, Keihin-Tohoku and Chuo-Sobu Lines
- Credit Cards
- Not accepted
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)