Verified [Verified] denotes information that has been published with confirmation of its owing parties.
The Great Seto Bridge Tower Top Experience
A spectacular view from the top of the bridge out over a score of islands spread across the Seto Inland Sea
The Great Seto Bridge system connects Okayama Prefecture on Honshu to Kagawa Prefecture on Shikoku island. The entire length of the system consists of different bridge designs, including those of suspension, cable-stayed, and truss. The bridge works as both a road and railway and has become important infrastructure for the Shikoku islanders. Of this bridge series, the Kita Bisan-Seto Bridge allows visitors to climb to the top of the tower. From the top, 175 meters above sea level, there is a spectacular view of scores of islands spread across the Seto Inland Sea.
A magnificent view from the top of the tower at 175 meters above sea level.
A chance to see the train running at close quarters from the bridge maintenance passage if the train schedule fits your visitation time.
The Yoshima Parking Area is recommended for after tour shopping at souvenir stores and perhaps a bowl of udon noodles.
Read the tour experience report
Frequently Asked Questions have been vetted and answered directly by each listing.
Can you provide services in foreign languages? (If so, please also inform us of the supported languages)
No on-site support is available.
Are coin lockers available?
What attired do you recommend?
Please come in easy to move clothes that are not overly exposing. Please do not come in skirts, open-toed shoes, high heels, sandals, etc.
*Please be sure to see the points to note on the official website.
Seto-Ohashi Bridges Sky Tour “Important Points to Note for your Tour”
Is it possible to join without prior reservation?
A prior reservation is required to join.
Anything to be careful of during the tour?
Be sure not to drop anything during he tour. Please follow your guides instructions for the sake of everyone’s safety.
Is there a limit to what we can bring?
Please make it so you can join the tour empty handed (nothing handheld) Please secure your cameras phone by a neckstrap (neckstraps are provided).
Is it alright to take photos/videos during the tour?
You can using the camera/smartphone affixed to your next strap. Jus be sure not to untether them during use.
Is the tour cancelled due to rain?
the tour will go on even in light rain conditions.
- Tour name
- The Great Seto Bridge Tower Top Experience
- Facility name
- Seto-Chuo Expressway, within Yoshima Parking Area, Sky Tour Office (Service Facility Building, 2nd Floor Conference Room).
- Postal Code
- Yoshimacho 587, Sakaide City, Kagawa Prefecture (the meeting point)
(hours 9:00am - 12:00pm / 1:00pm - 5:00pm)
- Operation hours and days
Morning tour (9:10 am~), Afternoon tour (1:10 pm~).
*Check the details in official website
*Reception starts 10 minutes before
- Advanced Payment by Credit Card
- Weekdays: 5,000 yen per person, Weekends: 6,000 yen per person (middle school students are 2,500 yen per person on weekdays and 3,000 per person on weekends).
- Maximum number of persons eligible (group)
- Up to 24 people at each morning and afternoon session (minimum number required: 6 people)
- Available foreign language
- English, Chinese (Simplified Chinese), Korean
- Regarding the implementation of the experience tour in 2023, Please check at the following website.
- Official site
- Official site