The Great Seto Bridge Tower Top Experience
A spectacular view from the top of the bridge out over a score of islands spread across the Seto Inland Sea
Bridge Tower Top Experience
The Great Seto Bridge system connects Okayama Prefecture on Honshu to Kagawa Prefecture on Shikoku island. The entire length of the system consists of different bridge designs, including those of suspension, cable-stayed, and truss. The bridge works as both a road and railway and has become important infrastructure for the Shikoku islanders. Of this bridge series, the Kita Bisan-Seto Bridge allows visitors to climb to the top of the tower. From the top, 175 meters above sea level, there is a spectacular view of scores of islands spread across the Seto Inland Sea.
A magnificent view from the top of the tower at 175 meters above sea level.
A chance to see the train running at close quarters from the bridge maintenance passage if the train schedule fits your visitation time.
The Yoshima Parking Area is recommended for after tour shopping at souvenir stores and perhaps a bowl of udon noodles.
Read the tour experience report
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Tour name
- The Great Seto Bridge Tower Top Experience
- Facility name
- Yoshima Parking Area
- Postal Code
- Yoshimacho Nishikata 587, Sakaide City, Kagawa Prefecture (the meeting point)
- Operation hours and days
Morning tour (10:00 am~), Afternoon tour (1:30 pm~).
* check the details in official website
- Cash only
- Adult 2,800 yen(in 2020) *the bridge fees and other transportation fees to reach the Yoshima Parking Area are the participants’ responsibility
- Available group size
- Morning tour 20 persons, afternoon tour 20 persons
- Available foreign language
- English, Chinese (Simplified Chinese), Korean
- Regarding the implementation of the experience tour in 2021, Please check at the following website.
- Official site
- Official site