The theme park by the sea that recreates an European townscape.
This is a theme park within Wakayama Marina City. Taste Wakaura’s salty wind from the sea and feel the exotic resort town.
Beautifully-detailed park is divided into three sections - the French town with a fountain plaza, Italian port town likened to a fisherman’s village along the Mediterranean Sea, and a Spanish castle made of stones, all worthy of selfie moments.
There are about 20 attractions from kid‘s favorite merry-go-round and mini coaster to screamers like a high dive water splash. In recent years, they are making efforts into the latest digital technology such as VR and sensory video games.
Check out the regular events, too! Now the summer staple, Starlight Illusion, a special show with fireworks and music, and street artist-type performance, such as a juggling show or a balloon show is performed throughout the park on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
Admission-free theme park (Attractions are fee-based).
European townscape was recreated - great to share on your SNS.
About 20 kinds of attractions.
Don’t miss the yearly summer staple, fireworks.
Street artists’ performance events on holidays.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- Wakayama Marina City 1527 Kemi, Wakayama City, Wakayama
- Irregular holidays (refer to the official website)
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-4:00pm (Depend on seasons)
- Free (attractions are fee-based)
1) from JR Lines, Kainan Station, ride Wakayama Bus for 15 min
2) from Nankai Lines, Wakayamashi Station, ride Wakayama Bus for 40 min
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (Ticket machines in Porto Europe operates only by cash)
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)