Average interval of only 4 minutes, convenient access between Haneda Airport and Central Tokyo
The Tokyo Monorail that runs between Haneda Airport and Tokyo, with an average interval of only 4 minutes, can take you to Hamamatsucho Station in as little as 13 minutes, where a transfer to the JR Yamanote Line can be made. The Monorail Hamamatsucho and JR Hamamatsucho Stations are directly connected and transfers can be made smoothly.
Furthermore, the "Monorail and Yamanote Line Discount Ticket" is a good value where passengers can get off at any station on the JR Yamanote Line for only 500 yen.
Regarding the train service, your suitcase will not roll around as there is a storage area for large-sized luggage onboard, and the Wi-Fi service "TOKYO MONORAIL Free Wi-Fi" can be used free of charge. Also, there is a currency exchange center located within the Haneda Airport International Terminal Station where speedy currency exchange can be done.
Furthermore, unlike normal trains, the Tokyo Monorail runs on an elevated track, so passengers can enjoy the beautiful scenery and sightseeing just by using the monorail.
- The average interval is only 4 minutes, and you can reach Hamamatsucho station, where you can transfer to the JR Yamanote Line, as quickly as 13 minutes from Haneda Airport
- The Wi-Fi service "TOKYO MONORAIL Free Wi-Fi" can be used free of charge
- A storage area for large-sized luggage is available onboard
- A currency exchange center "View Card Foreign Exchange Center" is located within the Haneda Airport International Terminal Station
- You can enjoy beautiful views such as planes departing and arriving at Haneda Airport from the train window as well as a bird's eye view of beautiful scenery such as canals, etc.
感覺起來跟台灣的捷運很像可是 他比我們台灣好好多 不怕收訊不好風景又美
Comfortable seat , free Wi-Fi service as well as average 4 minutes during the day. I would say the
Transportation system is so convenience for passengers. It's a good choice for foreigners to visit Tokyo city.
Learn more about 'Tokyo Monorail'
- Haneda Airport Terminal 2 Station, Haneda Airport Terminal 1 Station, Shin Seibijo Station, Haneda Airport International Terminal Station, Tenkubashi Station, Seibijo Station, Showajima Station, Oi Keibajo Mae Station, Tennozu Isle Station, Monorail Hamamatsucho Station
- Transfer Time
- As fast as 13 minutes from Haneda Airport to Hamamtsucho Station
- From Haneda Airport to Hamamatsucho Station: Adults 500 yen / children 250 yen
- Operating Interval
- Runs on an average of 4 minutes during the daytime
- Official Website
- Official Website(English)