A Beautiful Japanese Garden Designated as One of Tokyo’s Places of Scenic Beauty
Kiyosumi Garden is a “stroll garden” featuring artificial hills and a Japanese rock garden arranged around a central pond. The garden offers different beauties in each season.
A variety of wild birds also frequent the gardens thanks to its proximity to rivers and the ocean.
There is a pavilion that extends out into the central pond, used in the past to receive state guests, and it has been designated as a Historical Building of Tokyo.
Enjoy cherry blossoms in the spring and beautiful autumn leaves in the fall.
Wheelchair-accessible paths available.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Postal Code
- 2 and 3, Kiyosumi, Koto-ku, Tokyo
- December 29th through January 1st
9:00am-5:00pm (Admission allowed until 4:30pm)
*Subject to change.
- 150 yen, elementary school students and younger free
- About a 3-minute walk from the A3 exit of the Toei Oedo Line and Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line’s Kiyosumi Shirakawa Station
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)