A shop that sells colorful and chic cloth zori
Shoes/Socks / Closest to Ryogoku Station
This shop specializes in cloth zori sandals and toe socks, including five-toe socks and tabi socks. While zori are more of an old-school item, the shop selects its wares based on current trends, and they also sell chic colored cloth zori.
The cloth zori are made by talented craftsmen, and they have become very popular as indoor shoes thanks to the fabric’s breathability, making them cool in the summer and warm in the winter. They also make perfect souvenirs!
Colorful cloth zori are perfect souvenirs
High-quality craftsmanship is evident in the products
- Postal Code
- 1F Hirai Bldg., 1-12-10 Kamezawa, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- Mon. *Open if Mon. is a public holiday
- Business Hours
(1) About a 5-minute walk from the A3 exit of the Toei Oedo Line’s Ryogoku Station
(2) About a 10-minute walk from the East exit of the JR Sobu Line’s Ryogoku Station
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)