Mongolian Cuisine Ulaanbaatar
A Mongolian restaurant, a rare existence in Gourmet City Tokyo
This is a Mongolian restaurant where a former sumo wrestler Hakuba and his child, who are from Mongolia, offer authentic Mongolian cuisine.
Their signature dish is “Meat on Bones Boiled With Salt.” You will enjoy a hearty portion of mutton.
“Vegetable Soup With Meat” is a delicious and healthy dish that comes with a lot of vegetables boiled in mutton soup. “Buuz” is a famous dish. Minced mutton and vegetables are wrapped and steamed.
- All dishes are homemade and free of additives
- Authentic tastes by Mongolian chefs
- A variety of Mongolian vodka is available
- Parties can be held as courses and all-you-can-drink options are available
- Postal Code
- 2Ｆ, 3-22-11 Ryogoku, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
- 6:00pm-11:00pm (L.O.10:30pm)
(1)About 3 minutes on foot from Ryogoku Station on the JR Sobu Line
(2)About 5 minutes on foot from Ryogoku Station on the Toei Subway Oedo Line
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)