Western-style dining: Kimuraya
A traditional restaurant, enjoyed and loved by devoted diners for approximately half a century
This is a traditional western-style restaurant, which has enjoyed a devoted local following for many years. Although it is a western-style restaurant, the menu features dishes arranged and stylized for Japanese customers – such as curry rice, tonkatsu, and omelet rice.
A popular item is the cutlet curry. The miso soup which is included with the combination meals has a unique flavoring and is famously delicious.
The restaurant has a retro atmosphere, with counter-seating only on the first floor, and tatami floor seating on the second floor.
The restaurant is run by a husband-and-wife team, with the Kimuraya Bakery located next door (which is operated by the owner’s brother).
A restaurant with a retro atmosphere, offering a peaceful and relaxing time.
A large menu, offering items such as beef steak, hamburg steak, menchikatsu (fried cake of minced meat), and omelet rice.
Diners can enjoy western-style food together with alcoholic beverages.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Postal Code
- 1-10-4 Narihira, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- Business Hours
- Lunch 11:30am-2:30pm, Dinner 5:00pm-9:00pm
- Lunch 600-1,000yen – Dinner 600yen~2,000yen
(1) Located a 5-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line, Toei Asakusa Line, Keisei Oshiage Line’s Oshiage (SKYTREE) Station.
(2) Located a 5-minute walk from the Tobu Skytree Line’s Tokyo Skytree Station
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Not accepted