Oyokogawa Water Park
A park located right next to the Tokyo Skytree where nature can be enjoyed throughout the four seasons
Park / Closest to TOKYO SKYTREE Station
Oyokogawa Water Park is in the immediate vicinity of Tokyo Skytree. This park is divided up into 5 different zones, each with something different to enjoy, including fishing and waterways where you can play in the water. The long park also features an “Autumn Valley” area, and from late November through early December you can get beautiful photos of a Japanese garden and autumn leaves with Tokyo Skytree in the background.
This park is divided up into 5 different zones, each with something different to enjoy.
The " Autumn Valley" located within the park is famous for viewing the changing autumn .
This park is located right next to the Tokyo Skytree.
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 4-14-15 Higashi Komagata, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays *Fishing Area closed: December 29 to January 3rd
- Open all day *Some areas are open from 9:00am - 17:00am only.
- About 5 minutes on foot from TOKYO SKYTREE Station on the TOBU SKYTREE Line
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)