A Japanese restaurant loved by many for its crab dishes on the top floor of Solamachi
A Japanese restaurant right next to the Skytree, on the top floor of Solamachi. During the daytime, the Skytree towers gracefully over its surroundings, while at night, the scenery is fantastical. In the restaurant, you can gaze at it from a distance that makes it seem close enough to touch.
Its dishes made with fresh ingredients such as crabs delivered directly from Hokkaido while still alive and ducks slaughtered that same morning are popular, and another charm point is that preparation takes place in front of guests’ eyes. A wide variety of courses that allow guests to enjoy crab and duck to their hearts’ content are also available.
Guests can enjoy delicious cuisine at a location offering a great view on the 31st floor, 150 meters aboveground, making it perfect for celebrations as well.
Guests can enjoy top-quality Japanese cuisine while gazing at the Skytree.
Fresh ingredients such as crab delivered directly from Hokkaido can be enjoyed.
Private rooms available.
Alcohol buffet course also available.
Vegetarian menu available.
English and Chinese menus available.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- Tokyo Solamachi 31st floor, 1-1-2 Oshiage, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays (set by the facility)
- Business Hours
(1) Located a 1-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line, Toei Asakusa Line, Keisei Oshiage Line’s Oshiage (SKYTREE) Station.
(2) Located a 2-minute walk from the Tobu Skytree Line’s Tokyo Skytree Station
- Lunch 2,000yen~5,000yen – Dinner 8,000yen~20,000yen
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (AMEX,DC,Diners,JCB,Master,NICOS,UC,UFJ,VISA, SAISON)
- Electronic money