Suehiro Kinshicho North Exit
Yakiniku restaurant where you can get stuffed to your heart’s content with the finest Japanese black beef and fresh guts
A yakiniku restaurant where you can taste the finest A5-grade Japanese black beef and fresh guts. The distinguished Wagyu beef, produced exclusively by a few selected producers, contains an exquisite marbling pattern, and is characterized by its soft texture. After quickly grilling its surface, you can enjoy it while it stays juicy and fragrant.
A popular dish is the thick yet soft special salted tongue. Pair it with the rare Hakubijin spring onions from Nasu for an excellent taste.
There are also multiple course dishes, as well as all-you-can-drink options, so you can visit the restaurant for a wide range of occasions.
- You can enjoy their rare and finest-quality Japanese Black beef
- There is a wide variety of drinks such as makgeolli, wine, healthy liquor, sake, soft drinks, and all-you-can-drink plans
- Open for a long time—from the evening to the next morning
- Homemade kimchi is delicious, offering an exquisitely pungent and sour taste
- During lunch time, the restaurant offers a wide range of reasonably-priced meals such as set meals served with rice and salad besides some of the finest meat, as well as cold noodles (Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays only)
- Name in Japanese
- 寿恵比呂 錦糸町北口店
- Postal Code
- 3-3-10 Kinshi, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
Sun., Hol. 11:00am-3:00am
(1)Approximately a 1 minute walk from the JR Sobu Line Kinshicho station.
(2)Approximately a 1 minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line Kinshicho station.
- Lunch:1,000yen-2,000yen, Dinner:4,000yen-8,000yen
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, JCB, Visa)