World Beer Museum Tokyo Skytree Town Solamachi Branch
A store which replicates foreign bar counters where you can enjoy beer from all over the world
It is a beer restaurant which offers more than 200 types of beer, and food from around the world.
To make it more enjoyable while indulging in beer from around the world, the store has 5 beer counters which emulate bar counters from different countries.
From popular Belgian beers to American microbreweries craft beers, and German beers, they have beers which we rarely see.
Their signature dish is the luxurious plate of grilled meat aptly named “Meat Museum Platter 5 Types Sampler”. In addition, their homemade sausage made with their original recipe will taste great with your beer.
- A store where you can taste beer from around the world
- You can get draft beer from kegs which they negotiated and bought directly from overseas
- Multi-course menus and buffet plans perfect for banquets are also available
- The night view from the large windows is a sight to behold
- Name in Japanese
- 世界のビール博物館 東京スカイツリータウン・ソラマチ店
- Postal Code
- Tokyo Solamachi 7th floor, 1-1-2 Oshiage, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays (set by the facility)
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-11:00pm (L.O.10:00pm)
(1) Located a 1-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line, Toei Asakusa Line, Keisei Oshiage Line’s Oshiage (SKYTREE) Station.
(2) Located a 2-minute walk from the Tobu Skytree Line’s Tokyo Skytree Station
- Lunch 1,000yen~3,000yen – Dinner 3,000yen~5,000yen
- Credit Cards
- Accepted （AMEX,Diners,JCB,MASTER,VISA）
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)