Arizuki Tokyo Skytree Town Solamachi branch
An offal stew restaurant where you can enjoy a panoramic view of the city center 150 meters above ground
At this offal stew restaurant, you can see a wonderful view from 150 above ground on the 31st floor of Tokyo Solamachi.
You can have a panoramic view of the scenery from a window seat, and there are counter seats all lined up in a row.
Their featured menu item is their offal strew that only uses carefully selected beef intestines from Japan. The freshness and springy texture from the offal is irresistible.
You can choose from five types of soup for the offal strew, including white, red, gold, silver, and fiery.
White is made with white miso flavored with garlic, red has a rich Kyushu soy sauce base, silver has a refreshing taste from a salty flavor with black pepper, gold has a simple flavor made from kombu stock, and fiery is spicy with a miso base.
They have plenty of drinks, including beer, shochu, sake, and more.
You can eat while looking at scenery from 150 meters above ground.
You can choose from five types of soup for the offal stew.
They also have a wide variety of drinks and a la carte dishes that go well with drinks.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- 蟻月 東京スカイツリータウン・ソラマチ店
- Postal Code
- Tokyo Solamachi 31st floor, 1-1-2 Oshiage, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays(set by the facility)
- Business Hours
Lunch 11:00am-4:00pm (L.O.3:30pm)
Dinner 5:00pm-11:00pm (L.O. Food 10:00pm / L.O. Drinks 10:30pm)
Weekends & Holidays:
11:00am-11:00pm (L.O. Food 10:00pm / L.O. Drinks 10:30pm)
(1) Located a 1-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line, Toei Asakusa Line, Keisei Oshiage Line’s Oshiage (SKYTREE) Station.
(2) Located a 2-minute walk from the Tobu Skytree Line’s Tokyo Skytree Station
- Lunch 2,000yen~3,000yen – Dinner 3,000yen~5,000yen
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (AMEX,Diners,JCB,MASTER,VISA)
- Electronic money
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)