A commercial building that stands out from the streets.
This prominent commercial facility, opened in 1980, is an ideal meeting place in Shinjuku. It is a well-known building, as it was once the recording studio for the TV program “You Can Laugh,” broadcast for 32 years until 2014.
From the 2nd basement floor to the 6th floor, stores of various genres, mainly fashion and accessories, can be found. On the 4th and 5th floor, there is the famous handicraft store, “Okadaya Fabrics,” that deals in various kinds of fabrics.
The 7th floor is a studio and the rooftop holds a basketball court.
- A prominent landmark with impact.
- Cafes and restaurants are also available.
- There is the reputable “Okadaya fabrics”, well known among those who like handicrafts.
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 3-24-3 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- Business Hours
11:00am - 8:30pm
* Business hours differ depending on the tenant
- No scheduled holidays
(1) Approximately 2 minutes on foot from East Exit of Shinjuku Station on the JR Yamanote Line/Chuo Line
(2) Approximately 1 minute on foot from Shinjuku Station on the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)
Nearby facilities (spots,etc)
Coffee Sakan Shu Premium Shinjuku StoreWhere you can enjoy coffee made from the finest beans in a peaceful atmosphere.
Lumine ESTRight by Shinjuku Station East Exit! A shopping center convenient for shopping and dining.
KABUTOAn established eel cuisine restaurant where the entire eel can be enjoyed
NogatayaTheir specialty is grilled jowl in miso sauce
Shinjuku Station West Exit HALCHuge shopping mall that stands right at the West Exit of Shinjuku Station
BICQLOA collaborative store between BIC CAMERA and UNIQLO
Aquarium Dining Shinjuku LimeA novel space located one minute from Shinjuku Station, where you can relax with colorful tropical fish and sofa seats
Ramen Horiuchi Main ShopAn unexpectedly delicious combination of natto and ramen!
NAGI Shinjuku Niboshi Golden-gai HonkanPopular Niboshi Ramen by Nagi, a Wooden Tenement in Shinjuku Golden Gai