A commercial building that stands out from the streets.
This prominent commercial facility, opened in 1980, is an ideal meeting place in Shinjuku. It is a well-known building, as it was once the recording studio for the TV program “You Can Laugh,” broadcast for 32 years until 2014.
From the 2nd basement floor to the 6th floor, stores of various genres, mainly fashion and accessories, can be found. On the 4th and 5th floor, there is the famous handicraft store, “Okadaya Fabrics,” that deals in various kinds of fabrics.
The 7th floor is a studio and the rooftop holds a basketball court.
A prominent landmark with impact.
Cafes and restaurants are also available.
There is the reputable “Okadaya fabrics”, well known among those who like handicrafts.
這個地方絕對值得一去。 這裏很容易找到（就在街對面從澀谷站）。 還有許多可愛的服裝店:）
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 3-24-3 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- Business Hours
11:00am - 8:30pm
* Business hours differ depending on the tenant
- No scheduled holidays
(1) Approximately 2 minutes on foot from East Exit of Shinjuku Station on the JR Yamanote Line/Chuo Line
(2) Approximately 1 minute on foot from Shinjuku Station on the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)