Noodle Shop Kukai Odaiba VenusFort Location
Delicious umami-packed ramen made through careful research.
This ramen shop is stylish and composed using a modern color palette.
The soup is made using French techniques and by carefully roasting pork thigh and chicken bones to bring out a rich color.
The fine, clear soup is produced by spending plenty of time and features a delicate and unique richness and aroma.
Three types of noodles are used to pursue all that is necessary to produce the most delicious ramen which you can enjoy at this ramen shop.
- A modern interior similar to a comfortable cafe
- You can choose your favorite soup from salt, soy sauce, tonkotsu and miso
- Xiaolongbao and Gyoza dumplings are also available
- Name in Japanese
- 麺屋 空海 お台場ヴィーナスフォート店
- Postal Code
- Venus FAMILY at Venus Fort 1F, 1-3-15 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays (set by the facility)
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-11:00pm (L.O. 10:00pm)
- 800-1,500 yen
(1) About a 2-minute walk from the Yurikamome Line’s Aomi Station
(2) About a 3-minute walk from the Rinkai Line’s Tokyo Teleport Station
- Credit Cards
- Not accepted
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)