Tsuruhashi Fugetsu, Odaiba Store
Authentic Osaka-Style Okonomiyaki, Cooked on a Teppan Grill Before Your Eyes
This popular okonomiyaki restaurant was originally established in Osaka’s Tsuruhashi, and it is famous for its teppan (iron plate) grills. Here at the Odaiba store, guests can enjoy the same authentic tastes that have been passed down in Osaka for generations. The restaurant’s talented cooks prepare your meal on the teppan grill in front of you, whether you order “okonomiyaki” packed with tons of fillings like squid, shrimp, pork, beef, and cabbage, or if you order “modan-yaki,” which adds crispy fried yakisoba into okonomiyaki.
Enjoy the authentic flavors of Osaka in Tokyo.
Okonomiyaki takes about 20 minutes to cook, but it’s fun watching it be prepared before your eyes.
The yakisoba, seasoned with a special sauce, is another popular dish.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- 鶴橋風月 お台場店
- Postal Code
- 6F Aqua City Odaiba 1-7-1 Daiba, Koto-ku, Tokyo
- Irregular holidays (set by the facility)
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-11:00pm (L.O.10:00pm)
- 1,000-2,000 yen
(1) About a 1-minute walk from Daiba Station on the Yurikamome Line
(2) About a 6-minute walk from Tokyo Teleport Station on the Rinkai Line
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)