Torimikura, DiverCity Tokyo Plaza
A specialty chicken restaurant specializing in grilled chicken and oyakodon (chicken and egg rice bowl)
A chicken specialty store that uses local chicken acquired in the morning, such as the Tokyo shamo. Their popular "Ultimate Oyakodon" is an excellent combination of the soft quality chicken meat baked with the finest charcoal and rich soft-boiled eggs.
The outside is crispy, and the inside of this specialty fried chicken is so juicy you'll want to try it.
During the day, they have voluminous menus, such as their chicken ramen and oyakodon.
In the evening, you can enjoy chicken dishes such as the yakitori baked with a craftsman's skill, and chicken stewed with a variety of sake.
A restaurant specializing in chicken dishes such as oyakodon, chicken ramen, and fried chicken.
Counter seats and table seats in a calm Japanese interior.
A wide variety of alcohols.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- 鶏味座 ダイバーシティ東京プラザ店
- Postal Code
- 6F DiverCity Tokyo Plaza, 1-1-10 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-11:00pm (L.O.10:00pm)
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 2,000-3,000 yen
(1) About a 3-minute walk from Exit B of Tokyo Teleport Station on the Rinkai Line
(2) About a 5-minute walk from Daiba Station on the Yurikamome Line
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)