Tokyo Tsukemen Kyurin Diver City Tokyo Plaza Store
A Tsukemen Restaurant Popular for its Amazing Balance Between Rich Soup and Noodles
This popular restaurant serves “tsukemen,” a dish where you eat noodles that you dip in a dipping broth (tsuke-jiru). This restaurant is located in Tokyo Gourmet Stadium, a food court in Diver City Tokyo Plaza.
The medium-thick and straight noodles are cooked just right, and you eat them after dipping in a rich tonkotsu and seafood broth.
Their “Veggie-Packed Tsukemen” is, as the name suggests, packed with fresh, crunchy vegetables, and is particularly popular.
A popular tsukemen restaurant located in the “Tokyo Gourmet Stadium” food court.
You can adjust the thickness of the tsuke-jiru and turn it into a drinkable soup at the “soup diluting” self-serve corner.
Ramen with noodles served in soup also available.
Price varies depending on the amount of noodles ordered.
Menu contains English and Chinese (simplified) information.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- 東京つけめん 久臨 ダイバーシティ東京プラザ店
- Postal Code
- 2F DiverCity Tokyo Plaza, 1-1-10 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo
- Irregular holidays (set by the facility)
- Business Hours
- 10:00am-10:00pm (L.O.9:30pm)
- 700-1,500 yen
(1) About a 3-minute walk from Exit B of Tokyo Teleport Station on the Rinkai Line
(2) About a 5-minute walk from Daiba Station on the Yurikamome Line
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)