Tokyo Trick Art Museum
A Theme Park Where You Can Enjoy Mysterious “Trick Art”!
Trick Art is the original interactive art that was created in Japan. It uses visual illusions to create amazing experiences, allowing you to "enter" the Trick Art work by taking photos of it.
The Tokyo Trick Art Museum features Japanese scenes from the Edo Period (1603-1868) as well as a variety of other trick art masterpieces to enjoy!
When you point your smartphone at trick art, the “TRICKAR” app can get the works of art to move! You can use it to make interesting videos.
* Trick Art is a trademark of SD Corporation.
- Enjoy moving trick art with “TRICKAR.”
- While still pictures are fun to photograph, they seem more realistic and interesting when their videos are taken
I didn’t like to take the photos everytime. But when I saw my friends
being photographed with the amazing works ,I could not but say
“wow, the visual effects are super fun! I wanna in”
- Postal Code
- DECKS Tokyo Beach SEASIDE MALL 4F 1-6-1, Daiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. (Last admission 8:30 p.m. )
※Opening Hours may change without prior notice.
- Adult (high school students and older) 1,000yen, Child (Ages 4 to junior high school students) 700yen
(1) About a 2-minute walk from Odaiba-Kaihinkoen Station
(2) About a 5-minute walk from the Rinkai Line’s Tokyo Teleport Station
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)