Verified [Verified] denotes information that has been published with confirmation of its owing parties.
JR East’s largest mall in the Tokyo Station with nearly 180 sweets shops, cafes, restaurants and general stores.
GRANSTA TOKYO is JR East’s largest train station mall. The huge open space with the sign “SQUARE ZERO” hosts select sweets shops, cafes, restaurants and general stores, which looks like a town itself.
Shops to hunt for perfect souvenirs, chocolate cafe, bakery cafe, a tasting bar with Japanese sake, sushi-go-round serving fresh fish caught in the morning, a restaurant that recreates a dining car, a general goods shop with a gallery - almost 180 shops of all kinds gather here.
Limited-time shops are open every month - a stand for a quick swig or choose food for lunch. Whenever you stop by, there is a new discovery and fun for you at Gransta Tokyo.
JR East’s largest mall in the Tokyo Station.
Almost 180 shops, cafes, restaurants and general stores cluster.
Pick souvenirs or food for lunch. After many visits, it is still always fun to be here.
Limited-time shops are open every month.
Frequently Asked Questions have been vetted and answered directly by each listing.
Are there coin lockers?
Please use the coin lockers located throughout the premises of Tokyo Station to store your belongings. For details, please check here.
Is there a currency exchange service?
There is a place to exchange currencies. 31 currencies are available, including US dollars and Chinese yuan. For details, please check here.
Is there a tax exemption service?
Gransta Tokyo provides this service at the Gransta cloak service counter on basement level 1.
* Some stores are ineligible. As for GRANSTA MARUNOUCHI, outside the ticket gates, and Uniqlo, the service will be provided at the respective stores.
* Excluding some stores. Please check here for the stores that are eligible for tax exemption.
在GRANSTA賣場~有九州料理與牛腸的牛腸鍋 蟻月（もつ鍋 蟻月），好喜歡店家用鐵板煎燒的方式來處理嚴選的牛腸、牛肉等肉品，而且還有特製的紅味噌醬汁所煎燒的牛腸，其口感勝佳，他的脂質甘甜不膩且香氣滿分，又非常下飯哦。
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- JR East’s Tokyo Station, 1F and B1F (both within and outside ticket gate) 1-9-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Open every day
- Business Hours
- 8:00am-10:00pm (8:00am-9:00pm on Sundays and last days of holidays) ※Some stores may have different hours
- Past the ticket gate at the central passage and north free passage of JR East’s Tokyo Station. Some stores are also accessible from outside the ticket gates.
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)