Tokyo Kaikan Ginza Sky Lounge
A French restaurant where you can enjoy a 360 degree view of Ginza's scenery
This French restaurant is in historic Ginza. Incredibly, the floor is constructed to revolve once every 80 minutes.
The seats are arranged along the windows, so you can gaze at Ginza's scenery while enjoying the food from any seat.
In addition to eating classical French cuisine, they also have a popular Japanese style Western menu that has always been loved in Japan.
You can eat traditional French cuisine while viewing Ginza's scenery.
During lunchtime, there is also a set menu that includes salad and coffee.
During tea time, you can take an elegant break while partaking in traditional sweets.
During dinnertime, there is live piano music every day starting at 6:00 p.m.
Lightweight clothing such as tank tops, shorts, or sandals are not allowed.
There is a kid's menu.
- Postal Code
- 15F of Tokyo Kotsu Kaikan, 2-10-1 Yurakucho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- The New Year holiday (Dec. 30 to Jan. 1)
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-10:00pm (L.O.9:00pm)
Lunch 2,000-5,000 yen, Dinner 6,000-15,000 yen
*Note: an extra service charge of 10% is added.
(1) About 1 minute by foot from Yurakucho Station on the JR Yamanote Line and JR Keihin-Tohoku Line
(2) About 3 minutes by foot from Exit C9 of Ginza Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza, Hibiya and Marunouchi Lines.
- Credit Cards
Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB MasterCard, Visa)
※Certain credit cards may not be accepted, so please check in advance.
- In designated areas
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)