Genuine French cuisine with the best cost performance in Ginza
A genuine French restaurant belonging to the “AUXAMIS” group, which manages multiple restaurants in Marunouchi and Ginza. Ozami Restaurant occupies the 8th to 10th floors, and private rooms and terrace seats are also available.
Only courses are available. Prices are affordable and start from 2,500 yen for a weekday lunch and are 5,800 yen and 10,000 yen at night. The restaurant has more than 40,000 bottles of wine.
Affiliated restaurants occupy the 1st to 4th floors of the same building and are casual bistros and wine bars.
Genuine French cuisine can be enjoyed at a reasonable price
An abundant variety of wine
You can make use of the private rooms and terrace seats when the weather is good
- Postal Code
- Ginza Ozami Building 8F, 9F, 10F, 1-4-9 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Every Monday
- Business Hours
11:30am-3:00pm (L.O. 2:00pm), 5:30pm-9:30pm (L.O.)
Sat.: 12:00pm-3:30pm (L.O. 2:30pm), 5:00pm-9:30pm (L.O.)
Sun.: 12:00pm-3:30pm (L.O. 2:30pm), 5:00pm-8:30pm (L.O.)
Lunch ~5,999 yen - Dinner ~14,999 yen
*10% service fee
(1) About one minute by foot from Exit 5 of Ginza-itchome Station on the Yurakucho Line of the Tokyo Metro
(2) About three minutes by foot from the Kyobashi entrance ticket gate at Yurakucho Station on the JR Yamanote and JR Keihin-Tohoku Lines
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (VISA、MASTER、JCB、AMEX、Diners)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)