“Azabuyasaigashi” sells unique sweets made from vegetables.
They have a varied lineup of treats, including baked vegetable pastries, jellies, veggie chips, and Japanese sweets.
Their financiers, made with colorful vegetables like tomatoes and pumpkins, are also perfect for souvenirs and gifts!
- It also features a small café area.
- Enjoy seasonal sweets
- Wide assortment of gifts
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 3-1-5 Azabujuban, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Business Hours
- 11:00 am – 7:30 pm
- Every Tuesday
- 500-6000 yen
- A 4-minute walk from exit 1 of the Tokyo Metro Namboku Line and Toei Subway Oedo Line’s Azabu-Juban Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express/Diners Club/JCB/MasterCard/Visa/UnionPay)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)