Anshin-Oyado Premiere Tokyo SHINBASHI SHIODOME
Men’s capsule hotel with plenty of free services
This luxury capsule hotel, “Anshin Oyado,” located in the Shiodome district of Tokyo’s Shinbashi. It is a popular capsule hotel that offers a variety of services free of charge. Checkout is at 3:00 p.m., so you can rest and relax during your stay.
- They will also keep suitcases and other items that won’t fit in the lockers for you for free.
- Luggage can be held for you on check-in and check-out days.
- Postal Code
- 2-7-8, Higashi-Shinbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
(1) A 7-minute walk from the Karasumori Exit of Shibashi Station on the JR Yamanote Line
(2) A 5-minute walk from Shiodome Station on the Toei Oedo Line
- Room Price
- From 5,480 yen
- In designated areas
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)
Nearby facilities (spots,etc)
Tenku Yakiniku SeiyuzanA supreme yakiniku restaurant where you can enjoy meat in its best condition together with a night view of Tokyo
Nippon Maguro Gyogyoudan Shinbashi branchAn izakaya bar that has tuna recommended from fishermen
Caretta Shiodome Free Observation Deck SKY VIEWA free observation deck with a view of Tokyo
Hama-Rikyu GardensA Japanese Garden Loved by Generations of Edo Shoguns
Ginza TenkuniA veteran tempura restaurant established in 1885
Atago ShrineA Shrine to the God of Fire at the Peak of the City Center
Chikuyotei Flagship StoreA well-known and long-loved restaurant established in 1866
Café Paulista GinzaThis is a long running coffee shop which first introduced Brazilian Coffee to Japan.
Shiseido Parlor Salon de Café Ginza TokyoA popular cafe offering beautiful desserts and the best customer service.