The biggest shopping and food spot in the Ginza district
The commercial facility GINZA SIX is located in Ginza 6-chome on Chuodori street, the symbol of Ginza. With over 240 shops for fashion, lifestyle, food, and many other genres, it's the largest scale building in the Ginza district.
Full of calm and grade, many visitors from both Japan and overseas gather in the building's 13 above-ground floors and 6 under-ground floors.
- With many luxury brand flagship stores, there are many things that can only be bought here.
- Many famous stores of various genres are lined up on the 6th floor in the "Ginza Cafeteria."
- At the largest rooftop garden in the Ginza, measuring at roughly 4,000㎡, you can feel close to nature even in the heart of the city.
- Postal Code
- 6-10-1 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Business Hours
Shops: 10:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Restaurants: 11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
*Some shops have different hours
- No scheduled holidays
(1)About a 2 minute walk from the A3 exit at Tokyo Metro Ginza Line ・ Marunouchi Line ・ Hibiya Line Ginza Station.
(2)About a 3 minute walk from the A1 exit at Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line ・ Toei Subway Asakusa Line Higashi Ginza Station.
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)