Shiseido Parlor Salon de Café Ginza Tokyo
A popular cafe offering beautiful desserts and the best customer service.
Shiseido Parlor was founded in 1902. It is a historic coffee shop that sold soda water for the first time in Japan.
The Ginza Tokyo store operates several restaurants, a cafe, a shop, a bar and a gallery inside one building.
The 3rd floor cafe is popular for seasonal parfaits made from fresh fruits from all over Japan, fruit sandwiches, and homemade cake sets.
Menu items with luxurious seasonal fruits are popular
You can take a break inside the calm shop
- Name in Japanese
- 資生堂パーラー サロン・ド・カフェ銀座本店
- Postal Code
- 3F Tokyo Ginza Shiseido Building 8-8-3 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Mondays (open on National Holidays), The New Year holiday
- Business Hours
Tuesday to Saturday: 11:30am-9:00pm(L.O.8:30pm)
Sundays and holidays: 11:30am-8:00pm(L.O.7:30pm)
(1) About 5 minutes by foot from Shimbashi Station on the JR Yamanote Line and JR Keihin-Tohoku Line
(2) About 7 minutes by foot from Ginza Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza,Hibiya and Marunouchi Lines.
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (VISA、MASTER、JCB、AMEX、Diners)
- Official Site
- Official Site (English)