Nakamura Tokichi Ginza
Enjoy Sweets Made with Top-Quality Japanese Tea at This Café
This shop is an alternate location of Nakamura Tokichi Honten, established in Kyoto’s Uji in 1854. Here you can enjoy sweets made with top-quality Japanese tea.
Once you’ve sat down, you can enjoy a “welcome” glass of Japanese tea.
We recommend their “Namacha Jelly (Shinsui),” available only at the Ginza location. It comes as a set with the shop’s specialty namacha jelly, matcha ice cream, specially-made matcha bean paste, Tamba black soybeans, and candied chestnuts.
Another popular item is their “Bessei Maruto Parfait,” made with the special “bessei” tea varietal and layered with namacha jelly and matcha soft-serve ice cream.
Sweets are made with top-quality Japanese tea
Interior is a laid-back modern Japanese-style space
The product sales space offers customers Japanese tea and the shop’s specialty “namacha jelly” for purchase
- Postal Code
- 4F GINZA SIX, 6-10-1 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
- 10:30am-8:30pm (L.O. 7:45pm)
- 1,500-2,000 yen
- About a 2-minute walk from the A3 exit of the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, Marunouchi Line, and Hibiya Line’s Ginza Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express/Diners Club/JCB/MasterCard/Visa/UnionPay)
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)