A veteran tempura restaurant established in 1885
A veteran tempura restaurant in Ginza. Guests can enjoy a wide variety of tempura and courses.
Guests can taste tempura made by experienced artisans using traditional techniques.
Seasonal vegetables can also be enjoyed tempura-style.
Tempura of a veteran restaurant made by experienced artisans can be tasted.
Seats on the first floor are table seats, the second and third floor hold banquet seats, and the basement has counter seats.
Those who prefer moist textures are recommended to try the tempura rice bowl while those who prefer crispy textures are recommended to try the tempura platter.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Postal Code
- Ginza Heaven Building, 8-9-11 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
- 11:30am-10:00pm (L.O 9:00pm)
- Lunch ~1,999yen – Dinner ~3,999yen
- About three minutes by foot from Shimbashi Station on the JR Yamanote Line and JR Keihin-Tohoku Line
- Separate smoking area
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (VISA、MASTER、JCB、AMEX、Diners)
- Official Site
- Official Site (English)