A shop where you can enjoy sukiyaki with Matsuzaka beef, Japan’s best Wagyu beef brand
Sukiyaki・Shabu-shabu / Closest to Ginza Station
Kakiyasu is a beef hot pot store founded in 1871 in Mie Prefecture. It offers the finest Matsuzaka beef served as sukiyaki, charcoal fired amiyaki, and shabu-shabu.
The Ginza store likewise offers the finest Wagyu beef with traditional cooking methods.
In traditional sukiyaki, the first piece of meat is entangled with eggs and the second piece is served with grated radish. The staff, who are very familiar with handling meat, will serve it right in front of you, so you can enjoy it at its best flavor.
You can see the city of Ginza through the large window in the store, which creates an open atmosphere. There are also luxurious private rooms with tatami mats, or tables. It makes a great choice for treating important guests.
- Matsusaka beef sukiyaki is a specialty, and the staff will make it and serve it in front of you
- We recommend course meals, which include authentic Japanese dishes made with seasonal ingredients
- There are luxurious Japanese-style private rooms
- Name in Japanese
- 柿安 銀座店
- Postal Code
- 7-9-15 GINZA gCUBE 7F, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
- 11:30am-3:30pm (last entry at 2:00pm, L.O.2:30pm), 5:00pm-10:00pm
- Lunch 3,000yen-6,000yen, Dinner 10,000yen-30,000yen
- About 3 minutes by foot from Ginza Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza, Hibiya and Marunouchi Lines.
- Separate smoking area
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)