Ginza’s shopping facility with restaurants and souvenir shops
Department Stores / Closest to Ginza Station
A shopping complex facing the prime location of Ginza Chuo-dori street.
Although each floor is not large, the building has a total of 9 floors (8 floors and 1 basement floor), and about 40 stores, such as fashion stores, miscellaneous goods shops, and restaurants.
There are also convenient services for foreign visitors, such as English and Chinese speaking staff on the 1st floor information desk, and a foreign currency exchange machine on the 5th floor.
The Laox duty-free shops on the 5th and 6th floors also have a wide range of products made in Japan.
The 7th and 8th floors features famous restaurants, while the basement floor and the 1st floor feature cafes.
- Located in a prime location in Ginza Chuo-dori Street
- Laox offers a wide range of products such as cosmetics, home appliances, and tourist souvenirs. Tax exemption sales available
- There are various kinds of eateries such as cafes, Japanese restaurants, French restaurants, Chinese restaurants, etc.
- There are many convenient services available for foreign visitors
- Postal Code
- 5-7-10 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- The New Year holiday
- Business Hours
Shops: 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Restaurants: 11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
*Some shops have different hours
- About a 2 minute walk from the A2 exit at Tokyo Metro Ginza Line ・Marunouchi Line ・ Hibiya Line Ginza Station.
- Smoking is permitted only in the smoking area on the 8th floor
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)