Okubo Koen Park
Enjoy Sports in this City Park used as a Venue for Various Events
Also known as "Theater Park", Okubo Koen is a park where a variety of events are held.
In the sports area, there are courts for basketball and futsal. These can be enjoyed for free.
The "Gekikara Gourmet" Matsuri, a popular event featuring super spicy food, is held every year in August and September.
Have fun playing sports here.
一開始以為是個普通的公園 沒想到小表弟還有小表妹 都玩得超嗨的
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Postal Code
- 2-43 Kabuki-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- 9:00 am to 7:00 pm (Apr.-Sept.); 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (Oct.-Mar.)
(1) About 2 minutes on foot from the North Exit of Seibu-Shinjuku Station on the Seibu-Shinjuku Line
(2) About 8 minutes on foot from Shinjuku Station on the JR Yamanote Line
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)