Shinjuku Central Park
A green public park tucked beneath skyscrapers
Shinjuku Central Park sits at the footsteps of the business district skyscrapers; boasted as the largest park owned by Shinjuku city government.
This green urban oasis is home to birds, insects and other natural creatures.
Inside you can find the iconic, expansive fountain of Shinjuku Niagara Falls, the wide open green or even special events on holidays.
You can also find basketball hoops, running tracks, Futsal courts and other spots for a full range of recreation.
For kids there’s a play area with slide, swings and play equipment, as well as a splashpool for the summer months.
home to park icon, “Shinjuku Niagara Falls”.
lush with natural flora across all four seasons.
flea market and full range of events on holidays.
splashpool for kids available during the summer.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 2-11 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
Open all day
※Some areas may be subject to different operating hours
(1) 1 min. walk from Tochomae Station on the Toei Oedo Line
(2) 10 min. walk from Shinjuku Station on the JR Odakyu and Keio Lines
(3) 5 min. walk from Nishi-shinjuku Station. via the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)