Tenku Yakiniku Seiyuzan
A supreme yakiniku restaurant where you can enjoy meat in its best condition together with a night view of Tokyo
Yakiniku (Korean BBQ)
This restaurant offers “supreme yakiniku” as the excess water has been drawn out of the meat through dry-aging, resulting a condensed, rich flavor.
Every day, artisans check the level of aging and serve the meats the moment that they reach their peak.
Located on the 41st floor of a high-rise building in Shiodome, we hope that you will enjoy a time of happiness in a clean and luxurious space.
Special yakiniku served at its peak as judged by artisans.
Enjoy a night view unique to a high level in a high-rise building. It is also possible to reserve a private room with a view of Tokyo Skytree (paid).
The only restaurant in the metropolitan area that serves “yukhoe” and has been recognized by the health department of Minato Ward in Tokyo.
- Postal Code
- 41F Shiodome City Center, 1-5-2 Higashishimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
11:30am-3:00pm (2:00pm LO)
Sun: 5:30pm-10:00pm (9:00pm LO)
Mon: 5:30pm-11:00pm (10:00pm LO)
Tue-Fri: 5:30pm-11:30pm (10:30pm LO)
Sat/Public holiday: 5:30pm-11:00pm (10:00pm LO)
- Lunch 2,000-3,000 yen, Dinner 10,000-15,000 yen
(1) About three minutes by foot from Shimbashi Station on the JR Yamanote Line and JR Keihin-Tohoku Line,
(2) About two minutes by foot from Shiodome Station on the Toei Oedo Line
- Separate smoking area
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)