Chidorigafuchi Ryokudo Greenway
A Famous Place to View Cherry Blossoms
This is a 700-meter-long walkway maintained along the moat encircling the Imperial Palace.
From late March to early April, about 260 cherry trees blossom here.
During the Chiyoda Sakura Festival, these trees are illuminated at night, and the light they emit is reflected on the surface of the water in the moat.
From March to November, why not try renting a boat to row down the moat?
- The peak season for Sakura is from the end of March to the beginning of April.
- With an abundance of nature to enjoy, the pathways are perfect for a stroll.
- Looking at the illuminated cherry blossoms is romantic!
- You can also have fun renting a rowboat.
- Postal Code
- The Vicinity of Kudan-minami 2-chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
(1)About 5 minutes on foot from Kudanshita Station on the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon and Tozai Lines and Kudanshita Station on the Toei Shinjuku Line
(2)About 10 minutes on foot from Hanzomon station on the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line