A Stylish Commercial Complex Standing in front of Tokyo Station
Among the skyscrapers of Tokyo, a commercial complex with a stylish black exterior as its basic theme stands out. It is known by the nickname Shin-Marubiru.
This building houses over 150 shops and restaurants. With sofas and benches in each public space, there is plenty of room to relax.
The latest in fashion, cosmetics, interiors, and general goods are available in the Shopping Zone, from the 1st to 4th floors.
From relaxing over a meal to living it up over a drink, time can be spent in many ways in the Restaurant Zone, extending from the 5th to the 7th floors.
From the open outdoor terrace of Marunouchi House on the 7th floor, the entire area of Tokyo Station can be viewed. Taking in the scenery while enjoying takeout from the eateries inside Marunouchi House is also recommended.
- This landmark stands in front of Tokyo Station.
- Relax on sofas and benches placed throughout the complex.
- The latest shops and eateries are gathered here.
- The 7th floor of Marunouchi House is also popular as a night view spot.
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 1-5-1Marunouchi, Chiyoda -ku, Tokyo
- 03-5218-5100 (Marunouchi Call Center)
- Business Hours
(Weekdays, Saturdays)11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
(Sundays and Holidays) 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
(Weekdays, Saturdays)11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
(Sundays and Holidays) 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
* Business hours differ depending on the tenant
- January 1st
(1) Directly connected to Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line Tokyo Station
(2) About a 1-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line / Keihin-Tohoku Line Tokyo Station Marunouchi South Exit
(3) About a 3-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Tozai Line Otemachi Station
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)
Marunouchi OazoA shopping complex with shops, restaurants and a hotel, located in a office district.
Heinz BeckA Michelin star Italian restaurant that focuses on health and gourmet food.
Marunouchi KITTEWith its Symbolic Atrium, the Beauty and Gourmet Culture of Japan Comes Together in this Commercial Complex
Wadakura Fountain ParkA city oasis offering solace with a fountain and abundant greenery
Dining＆Bar TENQOOEnjoy refined dishes made with authentic French techniques at an elegant hotel connected directly to Tokyo Station.
Sora no Iro NIPPON@Tokyo Station Ramen StreetA popular ramen restaurant that also has a vegan menu.
Yaesu Shopping MallJapan's largest underground shopping mall is linked directly to Tokyo Station!
YAUMAYDim Sum restaurant that is popular all over the world
Sabaginmataza NihonbashiJapanese pub (Izakaya) where you can enjoy fresh mackerel (saba) cuisine