A Stylish Commercial Complex Standing in front of Tokyo Station
Among the skyscrapers of Tokyo, a commercial complex with a stylish black exterior as its basic theme stands out. It is known by the nickname Shin-Marubiru.
This building houses over 150 shops and restaurants. With sofas and benches in each public space, there is plenty of room to relax.
The latest in fashion, cosmetics, interiors, and general goods are available in the Shopping Zone, from the 1st to 4th floors.
From relaxing over a meal to living it up over a drink, time can be spent in many ways in the Restaurant Zone, extending from the 5th to the 7th floors.
From the open outdoor terrace of Marunouchi House on the 7th floor, the entire area of Tokyo Station can be viewed. Taking in the scenery while enjoying takeout from the eateries inside Marunouchi House is also recommended.
- This landmark stands in front of Tokyo Station.
- Relax on sofas and benches placed throughout the complex.
- The latest shops and eateries are gathered here.
- The 7th floor of Marunouchi House is also popular as a night view spot.
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 1-5-1Marunouchi, Chiyoda -ku, Tokyo
- 03-5218-5100 (Marunouchi Call Center)
- Business Hours
(Weekdays, Saturdays)11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
(Sundays and Holidays) 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
(Weekdays, Saturdays)11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
(Sundays and Holidays) 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
* Business hours differ depending on the tenant
- January 1st
(1) Directly connected to Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line Tokyo Station
(2) About a 1-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line / Keihin-Tohoku Line Tokyo Station Marunouchi South Exit
(3) About a 3-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Tozai Line Otemachi Station
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)