Tsuru TonTan UDON NOODLE Brasserie
A Chic Udon Restaurant in TOKYU PLAZA GINZA That’s Perfect for Dates
Tsuru TonTan is a somewhat-classy udon restaurant with locations in Tokyo, Osaka, and the United States.
The Ginza location is a brasserie-style restaurant where you can enjoy both food and drinks, and it has a more luxurious atmosphere that you don’t typically associate with udon restaurants.
In the evening, customers can enjoy live jazz and piano performances.
There are a variety of udon flavor options other than the standard Japanese-style fare, such as curry udon and cream sauce.
Most restaurants give one serving of noodles per customer, but at Tsuru TonTan, you can get up to three servings of noodles for no additional charge!
Menu available in multiple languages (Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean).
All-you-can-drink course with beer and sake available.
- Postal Code
- TOKYU PLAZA GINZA 10F 5-2-1 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-11:00pm (last order 10:00pm)
- Lunch ~1,999 yen - Dinner ~2,999 yen
- A 1-minute walk from Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, Marunouchi Line, and Hibiya Line’s Ginza Station
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)