Beer Club POPEYE
A Restaurant and Bar with Over 70 Types of Beer
This restaurant and bar features a selection of over 70 types of unique beers. They offer samplers for 3 and 10 types of beer, as well as a “beer tower” filled with 1 liter of your chosen beer.
They also offer a lineup of dishes you shouldn’t be surprised to find at a beer-centric restaurant, such as meat dishes slowly simmered in beer, as well as pizzas and sausages made with hops.
A restaurant that is often featured in magazines.
Get great deals during Happy Hour from 5:00pm-8:00pm (3:00pm-8:00pm on Saturdays).
All-you-can-drink courses available.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Postal Code
- 2-18-7 Ryogoku, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- Business Hours
- [Monday-Friday] 5:00pm-11:30pm (L.O. 11:00pm) [Saturday and holidays] 3:00pm-11:30pm (L.O. 11:00pm)
- 2000-5000 yen
(1) About a 3-minute walk from the JR Chuo-Sobu Line’s Ryugoku Station
(2) About an 8-minute walk from the Toei Oedo Line’s Ryugoku Station
- Separate smoking and non-smoking areas (Smoking allowed in terrace seats. Smoking prohibited inside.)
- Not allowed
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)