Chanko Kirishima Ryogoku Flagship Shop
A “chankonabe” specialty shop using recipes straight from a sumo stable that has been covered on TV
Sumo wrestlers eat meals called “chanko.” This is a restaurant operated by a former sumo wrestler where you can enjoy “chankonabe” made using recipes straight from a sumo stable. The soup that uses broth taken from pork and chicken bones is exquisite.
You can choose from soy sauce, miso, salt, and kimchi flavors. The soy sauce flavor contains minced sardine balls, and the miso, salt, and kimchi flavors contain minced chicken.
In addition to the chankonabe, seasonal sashimi and chicken wing karaage are popular items.
Popular restaurant that has been covered on TV.
Chankonabe made using recipes straight from a sumo stable.
The interior is decorated with many pictures and photographs related to sumo.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- ちゃんこ霧島 両国本店
- Postal Code
- 2-13-7 Ryogoku, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- The New Year holiday (Dec. 31 to Jan. 2)
- Business Hours
Monday to Saturday: 11:30am-11:00pm (L.O.10:00pm)
Sundays & Holidays: 11:30am-10:30pm (L.O.9:30pm)
(1) About 1 minute on foot from the West Exit of Ryogoku Station on the JR Sobu Line
(2) About 9 minutes on foot from Ryogoku Station on the Toei Subway Oedo Line
- Lunch 1,000yen-2,000yen, Dinner 5,000yen-8,000yen
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)