Nippon Maguro Gyogyoudan Shinbashi branch
An izakaya bar that has tuna recommended from fishermen
This izakaya bar offers high quality tuna they are fixated on that comes recommended by fishermen directly from the harbor. The interior is reminiscent of a fishing harbor with displays of boats and big-catch flags, and they also have private rooms that look like a boat captain's residence.
Their specialty menu items include their "all you can pile natural tuna chunks" for 100 yen, and their "compare 5 ways to eat all sorts of tuna" that allows you to enjoy various parts of tuna. They also have a variety of other dishes from creative tuna cuisine to yakitori.
They have sake that pairs well with a fisherman meal, as well as many original drinks including a "boat captain's huge highball" and a "wasabi cocktail".
- This izakaya bar offers the sort of fresh tuna fishermen eat
- Their "all you can pile natural tuna chunks" is 100 yen! It's fun to pile them on yourself
- Enjoy various parts of a tuna with their "compare 5 ways to eat all sorts of tuna"
- They offer many specially selected sake and shochu, and they also have an all you can drink plan
- They have a variety of mutli-course meals that come with an all you can drink option that are perfect for parties
- Name in Japanese
- ニッポンまぐろ漁業団 新橋店
- Postal Code
- 4F Sinbasirenga St.kaikan 2-14-3, Shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Business Hours
Friday/Days before holidays 5:00pm-3:00am
※The last Friday of every month, they are open from 3:00 pm-3:00 am
- About a 3-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line and JR Keihin-Tohoku Line, Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, Toei Asakusa Line, Yurikamome Line’s Shimbashi Station
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)