Shunju Tsugihagi Hibiya
Offering creative Japanese washoku cuisine with first-rate ingredients. Enjoy fresh, seasonal fare in a quiet private dining room in the heart of Tokyo.
Just take a walk downstairs into the restaurant and you’ll be greeted by a calm atmosphere that offers a sense of refuge from the hustle and bustle of the city. Guests can enjoy creative Japanese washoku cuisine, which focuses on highlighting the inherent flavors of each ingredient. The restaurant can accommodate a wide range of dining styles, including a private dining room, casual table seating, and counter seating for watching chefs prepare sushi first-hand. The menu here offers one-of-a-kind dishes with ingredients that are treated with the utmost respect by the chefs.This reputable hideaway in Hibiya offers a heartfelt dining experience that guests are sure to enjoy.
Located in central Tokyo on the 1st basement level of a theater in Hibiya. Their unique interior features an expansive artwork decorated wine cellar that touches the ceiling.
Offers creative Japanese-style washoku cuisine prepared with fresh, seasonal ingredients, including veggies delivered straight from partnered farms and fresh seafood brought in straight from the source.
Their elegant interior offers a wide range of dining options, including counter seating and table seating, as well as a semi-private room and a fully private room.
- Postal Code
- B1F Nippon Seimei Hibiya Bldg. (Nissay Theatre), 1-1-1 Yurakucho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- New Year’s holiday period. Closed for dinner on the first Sunday of every month (Changes may occur depending on showtime schedules for Nissay Theatre)
- Business Hours
11:30am-2:30pm (1:30pm LO)
Mon-Sat: 5:00pm-11:00pm (10:00pm LO)
Sun/Public holiday: 5:00pm-9:30pm (8:30pm LO)
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 8,000-10,000 yen
- About a 1-minute walk from Exit A13 at Hibiya Station for the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line and Hibiya Line.
Separate smoking area
*Lunch hours are completely non-smoking.
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)