Feel the History of Kyobashi while Relaxing in this Commercial Complex
Here is a shopping and business facility composed of two modern buildings attached to Meidi-ya Kyobashi, a historical structure seen as the symbol of Kyobashi. This skyscraper is also known for boasting top class earthquake resistance in Japan. While mainly eateries line its lower floors, office spaces comprise the upper floors.
Among the eateries are venerable establishments, famous places, and unique spots. With terrace seating offered at some of them, you can feel the atmosphere of Kyobashi while enjoying a meal outdoors.
Located on the 1st floor basement, the Chuo City Tourist Information Center offers multilingual tourism guidance. In the middle, there is Galleria, an open-air space. While feeling the rays of the sun and the wind, why not stop and relax for a while?
- It’s interesting to compare historical structures such as Meidi-ya Kyobashi with modern buildings.
- On the 1st floor of the basement, there is the Tokyo Chuo City Tourist Information Center.
- A variety of eateries are also located in this building.
- Musical events and the like are held here on a regular basis.
- Directly connected to Kyobashi Station and nearby Yaesu underground shopping center, it boasts excellent access.
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 2-2-1 Kyobashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Telephone number
- 03-6262-6481(B1F Tokyo Chuo City Tourist Information Center)
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
7:00 am – 11:00 pm
* Business hours differ depending on the tenant
(1) Directly connected to Exit 7 / 8 of Kyobashi Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
(2) About a 3-minute walk from Exit A5/A6 of Takaracho Station on the Toei Subway Asakusa Line
(3) About a 5-minute walk from Exit 7 of Ginza-itchome Station on the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line
(4) About a 5-minute walk from Yaesu Chikagai Exit 5 of Tokyo Station on the JR Chuo Line / JR Yamanote Line
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)