The Marunouchi Building
Enjoy Shopping and Dining at this Large Commercial Facility in front of Tokyo Station
In Marunouchi, the business district in front of Tokyo Station, there is a popular spot with many shops that keep offering the latest in style trends, nicknamed Maru-Biru.
The lower floors house over 140 shops and eateries, and the upper floors hold offices.
Fashion, interior and general goods stores line the Shopping Zone from the 1st to 4th floors.
Takeout and casual dining is found in MaruChika on the 1st floor basement, and fancy cuisine may be savored in the Restaurant Zone on the 5th and 6th floors.
The 35th and 36th floors feature refined restaurants from both within and beyond Japan.
While Marunouchi has the image of being a business district, this large commercial complex is the catalyst for its transformation to a stylish shopping district where crowds of people always come to have fun!
- This landmark rises right in front of Tokyo Station.
- The latest in shops and eateries are gathered here.
- There are plenty of public spaces where you can relax while appreciating art.
- Go up to the fifth floor and take in sweeping views of Tokyo Station from the terrace, a popular photo spot!
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 2-4-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- 03-5218-5100(Marunouchi Call Center)
- Business Hours
(Weekdays, Saturdays)11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
(Sundays and Holidays) 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
(Weekdays, Saturdays)11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
(Sundays and Holidays) 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
* Business hours differ depending on the tenant
- January 1st
(1) Directly connected to Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line Tokyo Station
(2) About a 1-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line / Keihin-Tohoku Line Tokyo Station Marunouchi South Exit
(3) About a 3-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Tozai Line Otemachi Station
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)
Shin-Marunouchi BuildingA Stylish Commercial Complex Standing in front of Tokyo Station
Marunouchi OazoA shopping complex with shops, restaurants and a hotel, located in a office district.
Wadakura Fountain ParkA city oasis offering solace with a fountain and abundant greenery
Sora no Iro NIPPON@Tokyo Station Ramen StreetA popular ramen restaurant that also has a vegan menu.
Heinz BeckA Michelin star Italian restaurant that focuses on health and gourmet food.
YAUMAYDim Sum restaurant that is popular all over the world
Yaesu Shopping MallJapan's largest underground shopping mall is linked directly to Tokyo Station!
Dining＆Bar TENQOOEnjoy refined dishes made with authentic French techniques at an elegant hotel connected directly to Tokyo Station.
Kyobashi EdograndFeel the History of Kyobashi while Relaxing in this Commercial Complex