With its Symbolic Atrium, the Beauty and Gourmet Culture of Japan Comes Together in this Commercial Complex
Unique shops and eateries line this commercial complex, managed by Japan Post.
A covered atrium stands in the Inner Courtyard. Gaze out upon this space from all the floors rising from the street level. On the 7 floors extending from the basement to the 6th floor, many shops are gathered. Among these are retailers offering famous local goods from all over Japan, shops whose items show an awareness of beauty in Japanese craftsmanship, and local gourmet eateries from every part of the country.
All kinds of tourist information and delivery services are available at Tokyo City i located on the 1st floor of the basement.
On the 4th floor, the former office of the Tokyo Central Postmaster shows what his workplace looked like at the beginning of the Showa Era (1926-1989).
Why not come and taste the depth of Japan and feel the fun of this atmosphere?
- All in one place, you can enjoy famous products and local cuisine from all over Japan.
- Five popular ramen shops are gathered at Ramen Gekisenku, an eat-in area located on the 1st Floor of the basement.
- From KITTE Garden, on the 6th floor rooftop, look out over the cityscape of Tokyo Station and Marunouchi.
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 2-7-2 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Business Hours
Monday to Saturday 11:00 am-9:00 pm, Sundays and public holidays 11:00 am-8:00 pm (the day before holidays, until 9:00pm)
Monday to Saturday 11:00 am-11:00 pm, Sundays and public holidays 11:00am-10:00pm (the day before holidays until 11:00pm)
* Business hours differ depending on the tenant
- No scheduled holidays
(1) Directly Connected to Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line Tokyo Station
(2) About a 1-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line / Keihin-Tohoku Line Tokyo Station Marunouchi South Exit.
(3) About a 2-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line Nijubashimae Station
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)
Sora no Iro NIPPON@Tokyo Station Ramen StreetA popular ramen restaurant that also has a vegan menu.
Shin-Marunouchi BuildingA Stylish Commercial Complex Standing in front of Tokyo Station
YAUMAYDim Sum restaurant that is popular all over the world
Yaesu Shopping MallJapan's largest underground shopping mall is linked directly to Tokyo Station!
Marunouchi OazoA shopping complex with shops, restaurants and a hotel, located in a office district.
Kyobashi EdograndFeel the History of Kyobashi while Relaxing in this Commercial Complex
Tokyo Square GardenA shopping facility with plenty of greenery where customers can spend a slow and relaxing time
Tokyo Kaikan Ginza Sky LoungeA French restaurant where you can enjoy a 360 degree view of Ginza's scenery
Dining＆Bar TENQOOEnjoy refined dishes made with authentic French techniques at an elegant hotel connected directly to Tokyo Station.