Shinshu Soba restaurant Sojibo, Kinshicho, Rakutenchi Building
A restaurant near Kinshicho Station where you can taste delicious soba and Japanese food.
A Shinshu Soba restaurant that offers homemade soba noodles, located on the second floor of the building right next to JR Kinshicho Station. The interior is designed to convey the warmth of wood and feels comfortable and relaxing.
For light meals, Zaru Soba, which is only soba noodles, is good, but a full set menu is recommended.
The set meal includes soba noodles, a seasonal seafood bowl, tempura and so on. It is quite a variety of food and highly recommended.
For those who fancy an alcoholic beverage, there is the Horoyoi Set which includes two snacks and a drink, great for a short break.
- A convenient location, direcly connected to the station.
- A relaxing interior. Singles most welcome.
- Great set meals so you can enjoy soba and other Japanese food.
- There is also a children's menu.
- Name in Japanese
- 信州そば処 そじ坊 錦糸町楽天地ビル店
- Postal Code
- TOKYO RAKUTENCHI building 2F, 4-27-14 Koto-bashi, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
- 11:00pm-11:00am (L.O. 10:00pm)
(1) About a 1 minute walk from the JR Sobu Line’s Kinshicho station.
(2) About a 1 minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line’s Kinshicho station.
- Credit Cards
- Accepted(American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa, Discover)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)
Famous Doll Cakes Yamadaya Head StoreBeloved artisan doll cakes
Fried food and appetizers KokiA restaurant with delicious fried pork cutlets and fried food on skewers with a nice feeling of live entertainment with them frying the food right in front of you
Suehiro Kinshicho North ExitYakiniku restaurant where you can get stuffed to your heart’s content with the finest Japanese black beef and fresh guts
Tori no OgawaA popular old standby serving delicious yakitori and sake
Noodle House NishikigoiThis is a dandan noodle restaurant whose flavors have a fine quality and whose noodles and soup are extraordinarily compatible with each other.
KusabaA restaurant to enjoy delicious South Korean cuisine in a cozy ambiance
The Eel Restaurant - UshiwakaAn eel restaurant of long standing with a retro vibe.
Completely Private Room Tavern Torikin Kinshicho StoreA Japanese tavern where you can have all-you-can-eat grilled free-range chicken.
Yakiniku FranceA Yakiniku Restaurant with an all-you-can-eat and all-you-can-drink course.