Shinshu Soba restaurant Sojibo, Kinshicho, Rakutenchi Building
A restaurant near Kinshicho Station where you can taste delicious soba and Japanese food.
A Shinshu Soba restaurant that offers homemade soba noodles, located on the second floor of the building right next to JR Kinshicho Station. The interior is designed to convey the warmth of wood and feels comfortable and relaxing.
For light meals, Zaru Soba, which is only soba noodles, is good, but a full set menu is recommended.
The set meal includes soba noodles, a seasonal seafood bowl, tempura and so on. It is quite a variety of food and highly recommended.
For those who fancy an alcoholic beverage, there is the Horoyoi Set which includes two snacks and a drink, great for a short break.
A convenient location, direcly connected to the station.
A relaxing interior. Singles most welcome.
Great set meals so you can enjoy soba and other Japanese food.
There is also a children's menu.
- Name in Japanese
- 信州そば処 そじ坊 錦糸町楽天地ビル店
- Postal Code
- TOKYO RAKUTENCHI building 2F, 4-27-14 Koto-bashi, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-11:00pm (L.O. 10:00pm)
(1) About a 1 minute walk from the JR Sobu Line’s Kinshicho station.
(2) About a 1 minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line’s Kinshicho station.
- Credit Cards
- Accepted(American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa, Discover)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)