Hokkaido seafood market Sushi Toppi Venus Fort branch
The first ever launch in Tokyo of a popular sushi restaurant from Hokkaido
They offer affordable sushi made from delicious, seasonal seafood with a focus on seafood from Hokkaido.
There are four fish tanks right in front of the counter with live fish swimming inside.
Their cuisine is mainly distinctive of Hokkaido with their famous miso ramen and jingisukan, along with unusual menu items such as sushi that uses mozzarella cheese.
Their rice is also from Hokkaido, so you can enjoy Hokkaido cuisine at this sushi restaurant.
Their nigirizushi menu starts at 130 yen
There are counter seats right in front of the fish tanks, and also table seats where you can relax
You can order from a multilingual touch panel that has support for English, Chinese, Korean, Thai, and other languages
They also have a complete takeout menu
- Name in Japanese
- 北海道海鮮市場寿司とっぴ～ Venus Fort店
- Postal Code
- Venus FAMILY at Venus Fort 1F, 1-3-15 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays (set by the facility)
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-11:00pm (L.O. 10:00pm)
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 2,000-3,000 yen
(1) About a 2-minute walk from the Yurikamome Line’s Aomi Station
(2) About a 3-minute walk from the Rinkai Line’s Tokyo Teleport Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)