Shinjuku Park Tower
A skyscraper with an iconic triangular roof top
This high-rise complex is 235 meters tall in Nishi-Shinjuku, featuring 5 underground and 52 above-ground floors. It is a complex facility that comprises office space, hotel, shops, multipurpose hall and restaurants.
The building has a unique appearance, composed of three tower blocks of differing heights, stepping down towards the North, which gives a sense of unity with the park. The roofs of the towers have a unique triangular configuration, and serve as Shinjuku’s landmark.
The beautiful appearance with an iconic triangular roof top.
It is a 52 storey skyscraper, from which you can look over Tokyo.
There are many places to enjoy your visit, such as the hotel, shops and restaurants.
There is the “Park Hyatt Tokyo” comprising the upper levels of the building.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 3-7-1 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
(1) About 6 minutes on foot from Keio New Line Hatsudai Station
(2) About 8 minutes on foot from Toei Oedo Line Tochomae Station A4 or A5 Exit
(3) About 12 minutes from JR Yamanote Line・Chuo Line Shinjuku Station South exit
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)