KURUMIRU Tocho Store
A Variety Shop with Unique Handmade Items from Welfare Service
This store has a chic and fashionable exterior that’s black-themed. Here you’ll find unique and individual items, all carefully handcrafted by people with disabilities.
Everything here is handmade, and the products, all made with love and care, are categorized and displayed in 7 groups.
These categories are: “Japanesque,” which invokes Japanese traditions; “personal,” which include leather accessories and miscellaneous goods that you love more the more you use them; “”home living,” which includes unique interior miscellaneous goods with different colors and textures; “kitchen and table,” which helps bring fun to your day to day table; “coordinate,” which has items perfect for daily use; “kids,” which offers colorful items and warm wooden toys; and “for you,” which features postcards and message cards with cute designs.
A plentiful lineup of items carefully made by people with disabilities
All items in the store are made by hand
A great place to pick out sightseeing souvenirs, located near the elevator that takes you to the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building’s observation room
- Name in Japanese
- KURUMIRU 都庁店
- Postal Code
- B1F Tokyo Metropolitan Government Square, 2-8-1 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- Business Hours
- Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays and The New Year holiday
(1) About a 1-minute walk from the A3 exit of the Toei Oedo Line’s Tochomae Station
(2) About a 10-minute walk from the west exit of the JR Yamanote Line and Chuo Line’s Shinjuku Station
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)