Hitachi Seaside Park
Enjoy Seasonal Flowers and Amusement Park Attractions at This Park
Hitachi Seaside Park is a large park that spans an area of about 350 hectares.
During springtime, daffodils, tulips, and nemophila bloom. In summer, you’ll see roses, zinnias, and sunflowers. Autumn brings forth kochia and cosmos. During winter ice tulips, plum blossoms, and other seasonal flowers bloom. In particular, the nemophilia that bloom from mid-April through early May are lauded for their gorgeous blue color, blending the sky, sea, and flowers together into a vast expanse of blue.
Visitors can also enjoy the amusement park, named “Pleasure Garden,” where you’ll find a variety of attractions including a Ferris wheel and roller coasters.
There are also plenty of restaurants and shops, so you can enjoy the park all day long!
- Enjoy seasonal flowers year-round
- Famous for nemophilia blooming from mid-April through early May
- Amusement park “Pleasure Garden”
- Rental bicycles available
- Postal Code
- 605-4 Onuma-aza, Mawatari, Hitachinaka City, Ibaraki
Adults (high school students and older) 450 yen, seniors (65 years and up) 210 yen
※Free admission for junior high school students and younger
No scheduled holidays
※Closed dates vary by month, so please see official website for details.
※Closing time varies between summer and winter, so please see official website for details.
- About 15 minutes by bus from the #2 platform at the east exit of the JR Joban Line’s Katsuta Station, getting off at the Seaside Park West Exit stop.
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)