Khaosan World Ryogoku Hostel
Even Groups Can Stay Here!
In 2017, the "Khaosan World Ryogoku Hostel" hostel opened in Tokyo.
The nearest station is Ryogoku Station, where both the TOEI Oedo Line and JR Sobu Main Line pass through.
The Ryogoku Kokugikan, famous for its sumo tournaments, is also within walking distance.
Both dormitory beds and private rooms are available, and up to 10 people can stay in a private room.
- Here and there inside the hostel, you will see Japanese-style design touches recalling the friendly atmosphere of a traditional working-class neighborhood.
- On the upper floor, there is a common living room, kitchen and foot bath.
- In the common area, social events are held on an irregular basis.
- Postal Code
- 4-30-5 Ryogoku, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- 5 minutes on foot from Ryogoku Station on either the TOEI Oedo Line or the JR Sobu Line
- 3 pm – 2 am
- Until 11 am
- Room Price
- From 2,900 yen
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (VISA, Master Card, JCB, American Express, UnionPay)
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)