Khaosan World Ryogoku Hostel
Even Groups Can Stay Here!
In 2017, the "Khaosan World Ryogoku Hostel" hostel opened in Tokyo.
The nearest station is Ryogoku Station, where both the TOEI Oedo Line and JR Sobu Main Line pass through.
The Ryogoku Kokugikan, famous for its sumo tournaments, is also within walking distance.
Both dormitory beds and private rooms are available, and up to 10 people can stay in a private room.
- Here and there inside the hostel, you will see Japanese-style design touches recalling the friendly atmosphere of a traditional working-class neighborhood.
- On the upper floor, there is a common living room, kitchen and foot bath.
- In the common area, social events are held on an irregular basis.
- Postal Code
- 4-30-5 Ryogoku, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- 5 minutes on foot from Ryogoku Station on either the TOEI Oedo Line or the JR Sobu Line
- 3 pm – 2 am
- Until 11 am
- Room Price
- From 2,900 yen
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (VISA, Master Card, JCB, American Express, UnionPay)
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)
Nearby facilities (spots,etc)
Sumo Chaya Chanko Edosawa Ryogoku main branchThis restaurant specializes in "chicken soup hot pot" that uses a particular kind of chicken broth
Chanko TomojiA veteran chanko restaurant that is popular in Ryogoku, the area of sumo wrestlers, and has a familial atmosphere
The Jingisukan Restaurant, Yukidaruma RyogokuA Former Sumo Wrestler runs this Restaurant Serving Jingisukan, a Japanese Lamb Dish
Mongolian Cuisine UlaanbaatarA Mongolian restaurant, a rare existence in Gourmet City Tokyo
The Edo-Tokyo MuseumSlip back in time to the Edo Period!
A5 Grade Grilled Japanese Beef Specialty Store Yakiniku MeikawaA grilled meat store where one can taste carefully selected A5 Grade Black Japanese Beef
Beer Club POPEYEA Restaurant and Bar with Over 70 Types of Beer
Chanko Tomoegata Ryogoku BranchA traditional chankonabe restaurant where you can also enjoy authentic Japanese food
MERIKOTIA shop that sells colorful and chic cloth zori